I wish you well!
I’m Nyuta, a wedding and art photographer.
With the help of beautiful light, I tell people’s stories.
99% of clients come to me through word of mouth.
I greatly appreciate such trust and value my reputation.
11 years in the profession, the best equipment
and love for people allow me to guarantee high-quality results in any weather and force majeure.
For complex photo + video, I work with my team at events of any size.
WHAT WILL YOU GET BY CONTACTING ME?
- Stylish and varied photographs
- Secrets, as always, look great in photos
- Inspiration and self-confidence
- A wave of compliments from others
- A new look at your uniqueness and beauty
- Charge of energy from both the process and the result
Part of my works
HOW PHOTOSESSIONS WORK
- We discuss all the details and your wishes in advance
- I share ideas and experience
- I select and book locations
- I calculate the timing correctly
- I give recommendations on looks, clothes
- I create an atmosphere of trust and creativity
- I’ll tell you with your posture and look
Backstage from photoshoots
Answers to frequently asked questions:
When the photos will be ready?
Up to 10 days for photo shoot.
Up to 1 month for weddings.
What does the photo shoot include?
1) discussion of the goal and concept a photo shoot
2) I advise suitable locations
3) we coordinate the wardrobe
4) upon request, I advise the masters
5) we are doing a photo shoot
6) I send all good original photos
6) you select the photos you like with one click
7) I edited photos and send a link to your personal gallery
I don't know how to pose...
This is the most common and unjustified fear of clients. This is what a photographer should: turn on the music, show how to stand up, straighten a finger, suggest where to look, talk, joke, capture live emotions and moments, carefully monitor the client’s comfort.
Don’t think about poses, you come for a professional photo shoot, please just have fun!)
What if the weather is bad?
1) before planning a photo shoot, I check the weather forecast + the day before
2) if bad weather happens within a few hours, we reschedule the photo shoot. You do not incur any costs for this.
3) in the case of wedding photography, I always make a route with backup locations where we will go in case of rain In fact, with rain or wind, very atmospheric and unusual photographs are obtained, especially when the sun then comes out)
4) I take extra lighting with me and don’t depend on the weather.